On a windy Saturday morning in August, Fairfield saw an invasion of superheroes and book characters eager to attend the opening of the telephone box library. Mildred Hubble (The Worst Witch) and Harry Potter claimed the book tokens for the best costumes and shared the honour of cutting the ribbon. Now all that is left is for everyone in Fairfield to enjoy reading, sharing and swapping. Bring a book to swap, or just bring a book, or even just borrow a book, the choice is yours.
The small print:
• If shelves are full, please do not leave books.
• Young children must be supervised at all times.
• All books given become the property of Fairfield Parish
Council until exchanged.
• Please ensure books are in good and clean condition.
• Remember that people of all ages will be using this
• Do not leave ‘adult only’ books.
People use the kiosk at their own risk. Fairfield Parish Council cannot be held responsible for any personal liability or loss. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.